Attributions

Images and/or photos in the blog title and certain posts are the copyrighted property of 123RF.com, its contributors or its licensed partners and are being used with permission under the relevant license. These images and/or photos may not be copied or downloaded without permission from 123RF.com. Floral fonts in the blog title has been designed/modified using assets from rawpixel.com/Freepik.com under the free licensing agreement.

Saturday, December 23, 2023

What I Want for Christmas


It's not often that I buy Christmas gifts for myself. This year, however, as I embarked on writing a sci-fi novel, I thought it would be good to get something related to what I'm writing. After some searching and reviewing, I decided upon the following books by Michio Kaku:

1. The Future of the Mind
2. The God Equation
3. Quantum Supremacy

I will definitely find time to read through relevant parts of each book, and see if what I've written so far falls in line with Mr. Kaku's reasonings on the topics of interest. If need be, I might adopt some of his perspectives, or better yet, get his advice to give my novel some credibility in terms of the 'hard' facts presented.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to receiving them sometime in the beginning of next year.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Author's Thought

Not everyone loves to write, and fewer still take writing as a calling. In a world where literacy is on the rise, more and more people are a...